World Trade Center Poznań Club is a local equivalent of World Trade Centers Association. The club gathers companies from various industries and helps them the develop business relations both in Poland and worldwide.
What can you get, being a Club member?
1. Maximal 2 free entry cards to fair events organized by MTP.
2. Service of WTC / MTP’s Accommodation Department in scope of business trips.
3. MTP’s partnership program „Targi po Godzinach” cards. This card enables obtaining bonuses and discounts at MTP’s Partners located in Poznań (restaurants, clubs, stores, cultural institutions, service points, ect.).
4. Placing of logo and description on WTC’s website.
5. Possibility to send out an informational newsletter to other members of WTC Club.
6. Possibility to present informational leaflets and folders in the foyer of WTC Poznań.
7. Participation at meetings organized by WTC Poznań Club (Business Mixer, business parties, conferences, etc.).
8. Free of charge / payable participation at seminars, lectures and trainings organized by WTC Poznań.
9. Sending out trade offerings to WTCA offices in chosen region of the world.
10. Establishing international relations via chain of WTC branches, WPHI, Polish foreign institutions, government agencies, embassies accredited in Poland, chambers, associations, ect.